In these competitive world, cost to hold a customer is blooming like a sky-rocketing. Increasing customer satisfaction is the only way to hold a customer. Small and Medium business owners should focus on experiencing customers to increase their satisfaction.
Here are the some strong strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
1) Think like a way that your customer is Boss!
If you don’t have customer, there’s nobody to pay you! By taking this thought to every customer coming to you can organically raise on customer service.
Assume yourself as the boss… if your staff treated customers like they treated you, how well would the service be!
Here are some of the approaches I recommend businesses use:
- Thank and acknowledge all your customers for their business with you
- Try to impress your customers by giving gift vouchers
- Remind them about their interested service/product
- Keep your promises and integrity.
- Give an Reward Point account to have regular business to customers
- Go out your way to help customers.
2) Measuring Customer Satisfaction:
Did you know that 91% of unsatisfied customers will never come again? Analyzing customer satisfaction can help to increase the number of satisfied customers.
So how do you measure customer satisfaction?
- Focus on the Customer Satisfaction Metrics
- Use customer feedback tools with Waffor Steup
3) Account customer loyalty to have customer satisfaction:
Businesses should focus on creating loyal customers, that sticky and not used by competitors.
Here, the ways to build customer loyalty to have more customer satisfaction:
- Remember special occasions of the customers like birthdays, anniversary
- Try to empower and educate customers
- Top level managers should lead from the front with customer service
- Talk to your customers, engage into what they want and deliver
4) Avoid customer defecting mistakes.
No business is happening to unsatisfy customers. In fact, even firms with the best customer service will still lose up to 9% of their customers to their competitors.
Here are 3 common customer retention mistakes that are affecting your customer satisfaction:
- Ignoring customer feedback
- Taking your customer feedback to personally
- Using long, boring customer feedback surveys
5) SMS and Email are the best channels to increase customer satisfaction
59% of B2B marketers believe email and sms marketing are still the most effective channels in generating revenue.
6) Facts don’t lie, understand the statistics of customer satisfaction
Here are 3 mind-blowing facts that must motivate you to start focusing on customer satisfaction.
- According to Bain and Co., 5% increase in customer retention can increase a profit by 75%.
- Gartner Group statistics says that 80% of company’s future revenue will come from just 20% of your existing customers.
- Lee Resource Inc. found that impressing new customers will cost you 5 times more than retaining an existing customer.
By focusing on the customer experience, increase the customer satisfaction
The customer experience is where business is won and lost. Whether engaging through email, sms, social media, customer surveys or face to face, you need to focus on the customer experience to have better customer satisfaction.